2013年1月17日木曜日

BBC: Blood

Topic: Blood

Short summary:
Here in Japan blood isn’t just important for medicine and science, it’s also got big implications for life, work and love.
“What’s your blood type?” is often a key question in everything from matchmaking to getting a job. A person’s blood type is popularly believed to determine temperament and personality.

Other imformation you have researched:
The О type is generally said to be generous. B type is self-centered and a moody person. A type is meticulous and AB type is the unusual character.
It is supposed in Japan that a blood type shows character. Many books about a blood type are also published. And, there is also much fortune-telling by blood group.

 
Your opinion about the toic and reason:
I think that the character has nothing to do with a blood type. I'm A type. A type is said meticulous but I'm very blunder and I make a mstake. And A type is said preciseness but my room is dirty. I 'm weak in rearranging order.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿